Portfolios should be done in Google Docs or Word.
1. Student(s) Name(s), School, Level, Category, Project Type. Individual/Group.
2. Table of Contents
Why you chose your project?
What new technology did you learn?
How did you use the new technology to creatively make your project special and unique?
Is the project complete?
How is the project beneficial to you or others?
4. List of software and hardware used in the project.
Examples of hardware (laptop, desktop computer, printer, scanner,camera, video equipment) Please list the brand you used.
Examples of software(word, sheets, specific programs, etc)
5. Copy of Documents showing planning elements used.
Examples: code, research notes, storyboard, lay-out, template, source code, video script, etc.
6. Copy of Project (slides, prints, pages; whatever is applicable for the project)
7. Works Cited/Bibliography. Resources.
Where did you get your information?
Where did your photos or images come from?
8. Copy of permissions use request.
Approval for education use of copyrighted data. (if required) (ex. Audio Clips)
Did you use copyrighted information? If so, do you have permission to use it?
9. You may share photos of you or your team working on the project.